I'm leaving in less than 24 hours, 20 hours 6 minutes to be exact. There is so much to do today, sleeping on the plane will not be a problem. The route I'm taking is Memphis ----> Cincinnati ---> New York ----(long flight)----> Athens. In Athens I will meet up with the rest of the group and begin our trek through the country.
Currently there is nothing in my suitcase; this may present a problem, but we'll see. We are going to give to on site reports as part of our final grades (yes, this counts as class!). I am reporting on the Tower of the Winds in Athens and the Temple of Zeus in Olympia. For these reports we need to have a handout, which is the other thing I need to get done today.
I'm so excited about this trip, and many other people are just as excited for me. I hoping this experience will be thrilling. Going back to getting ready and packed... right after some lunch.
I'm posting my blog on Facebook so for those you checking this out for the first time I hope this isn't the only time to check out my blog. Hopefully there will be regular updates barring that I don't get lazy.
Tuesday, May 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment